Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I'm sorry...I'm your father figure.

So tonight, after a long discussion with my beautiful and brilliant wife, I decided that I needed to create a blog to chronicle all the amazing stuff that emits from the mouths of my 2 gorgeous daughters.
I have been very fortunate to have produced 2 awesome children. The elder is 2 and one half years old, and the younger a mere 7 months.

I have been married successfully for the last 7 years, and I have no intention of stopping.

I have another blog, that I tend to neglect, but I hope that this blog, due to its content, will inspire many more postings than the previously mentioned.

Please join me in this expedition into the unknown...



1 comment:

  1. Kiki, my favorite blog is written by a father of two kids, with a little collaboration with his wife. It's amazing and called sweet-juniper.com. I can't think of another father/couple better suited to chronicle their fantastic kids.

    ReplyDelete